Ziga-Teaser Ziga-Teaser

not bad

After looking at you tutorial, I was not expecting much and this came as a big suprise. It's not bad at all. You should be spending all you time making more of this, not doing tutorials.
When's it all coming out?

zetim responds:

well the first episode is expected to come out in spring, the second around christmas... and beleive me, i am working alot on this project. but after working for 2 weeks straight my mind started to wander off... so i needed to do a little of something else as a mental distraction

Madness Dream Madness Dream

lol

could have done with a bit more sound througout.
and i though you were threw with madness? lol
keep up the good work

Ty107 responds:

I am, when I said that I was finishing up on this. ;D

3D StickFight 2 3D StickFight 2

not bad

good effort, but i think you could do better. There was no scenery. I've been doing 3d for a little while, but even when i started i could make up a background. Also the movie was very jumpy, but that might just be me.

I'd like to see more

m@

fake ghost photo tutorial fake ghost photo tutorial

er...

There is a much easier way of doing that, and there's so amny other tools for doing it too. How about using an alpha map so that you can go back at any stage, or applying the layer as a tint, or hue or something like that. The way you suggested would take too long anyway.
No offence, but when you use photoshop prefessionaly tutorials like this annoy me.

zetim responds:

it wasnt photoshop per se, but just a more advanced art program

DragRacer v2 DragRacer v2

Great game

The game itself is realy good, spent hours tuning up my car. There's one major bug, I can't save! Using a mac you can copy the text on the save page, this is realy annoying :(