Ziga-Teaser Ziga-Teaser

not bad

After looking at you tutorial, I was not expecting much and this came as a big suprise. It's not bad at all. You should be spending all you time making more of this, not doing tutorials.
When's it all coming out?

zetim responds:

well the first episode is expected to come out in spring, the second around christmas... and beleive me, i am working alot on this project. but after working for 2 weeks straight my mind started to wander off... so i needed to do a little of something else as a mental distraction

Madness Dream Madness Dream

lol

could have done with a bit more sound througout.
and i though you were threw with madness? lol
keep up the good work

Ty107 responds:

I am, when I said that I was finishing up on this. ;D

3D StickFight 2 3D StickFight 2

not bad

good effort, but i think you could do better. There was no scenery. I've been doing 3d for a little while, but even when i started i could make up a background. Also the movie was very jumpy, but that might just be me.

I'd like to see more

m@

:[ Kittie Test ]: :[ Kittie Test ]:

bit of a big file!

You could be doing some really good work in the future, but remember to compress the file. For the length of the movie the file size should be much smaller. Try to get the sound to stream as well.

Good luck in the future

clay execution-1!!! clay execution-1!!!

not bad

try to get the action to happen closer to the camera, and get it as smooth as you can. other than that it was good.
keep it up

Pirates_Of_The_Caribbean1 Pirates_Of_The_Caribbean1

not bad, needs work on timing

On the hole it was a good movie, but sometimes it moved very slowly. If you could have less pauses it would make it so much better. Don't get rid of them all, just most of them. I can wait for the rest of the story.

Par or Die Par or Die

original

It's good to see some original ideas on newgrounds.

Love the credits, keep up the good work

Audition Audition

If you've been on joecartoon.com you'll love this

This is so funny, but you have to know what there on about. Go to joecartoon.com then watch this movie. The stoned flys RULE!!!